What is Hypnosis?
Transformation occurs when your subconscious mind becomes filled with positive beliefs and behaviors.
- Whichever belief is stronger in your subconscious mind is the one you follow.
- If you are filled with doubt, worry and a lack of self confidence, that's how you react to life.
- If your mind is filled with positive, successful and empowered thoughts and feelings, that's how you respond to life.
Do You Live In The Seattle Region?
If you live in the Seattle region, we provide Bellevue Hypnotherapy for individual sessions.
Our Bellevue office is located just off Interstate 405 just north of the town of Bellevue and serves the towns of Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond, Issaquah, Renton, Bothell/Woodinville, Mercer Island, Newcastle, Edmonds, Mill Creek and all other nearby communities.
When it comes to hypnotherapy, we offer outstanding programs operated by dedicated, professional staff that are here to help you.
I have lost 42 pounds since I started to see you in June, consistently at 1 to 2 pounds loss per week. I also stopped using most of my prescription meds, which I believe contributed substantially to my initially gaining weight. As you know, I am quite shy and I am not an attention seeker. When I get stopped in the hallways at work by my colleagues asking, 'Wow, how did you lose all the weight?' I tell them about the work I did with you and the power that hypnotherapy has given me over my life and my food choices."
Leslie James (In my skinny red sweater)
Using Hypnosis Is Almost Like Being Given A Realistic Magic Wand
How would you use such a tool? Would you want to…
- Lose weight to look and feel more attractive?
- Stop smoking and regain your health and self control?
- Release stress and anxiety
- Move beyond your fears?
- Resolve phobias that hold you back?
- Enjoy healthy sexuality?
- Help your children and teens overcome anxiety?
- Enhance passion in your relationship?
- Create self improvement for a more joyous life?
- Experience sports success?
- Ensure sales success by enhancing your positive skills?
… Or do you just want to feel better about yourself?
- Psychoanalysis was approximately 38% effective after 600 sessions.
The Future of Hypnotherapy
by Dr. Daniel Amen
"The popularity of hypnosis will continue to rise; hypnosis works quickly, the cost is inexpensive, the results are effective and long lasting, and there are positive, not negative, side effects.”
“Traditional therapy delves into your past and can take years to uncover every aspect of your issues. Like peeling an onion, it focuses upon reliving events over and over again. While it’s good to understand why you do something, going over it again and again may not bring real transformation of your issue. Hypnotherapy is a rapid therapy that focuses upon what to do next. No need to devote years, even months to this process. Instead, hypnotherapy is very much about self empowerment and changing your life in a positive way right now.”
Look, hypnosis can be defined in many different ways, and when you read several websites you will discover that everyone has their own definition. I like to think of it in simple terms. The fact is that your mind becomes more open to accepting what you hear or see as real may times during the day without you even knowing about it. I call this state of mind the Imaginative Mind.