Please watch this one minute video to learn more about hypnosis.
When you are ready, click on the button below to schedule your free consultation or session.
Hypnotherapy is a positive, future-focused therapy that helps you anchor into your subconscious mind the changes you want to make.
Quite simply…hypnosis anchors into your subconscious mind new positive beliefs and behaviors. You strengthen the healthier part of your subconscious mind and believe what you positively think and say. Without having this positive belief, the negative behaviors resist your efforts to change. You don’t have to endlessly struggle against old habits and beliefs, you simply learn to create more powerful, positive ones.
Positive hypnosis is a special approach that helps you overcome negative behaviors and change your life today. Use hypnotherapy to obtain what you do want and naturally release the past.
Hypnosis is relaxing, safe and life-changing. Experience your positive, authentic self more and more as these new powerful beliefs fill you with focus, motivation and joy. Learn how easy it is to bring significant changes into your daily life.
Would you like a free mp3 Hypnosis Session?
Where would you like me to send your link to the session, "Feeling Great"?
“I want to feel more confident”
”I’m tired of diets that don’t work”
”I don’t like feeling out of control”
”I’m tired of having no energy”
”I want a happier, more fulfilling life”
Using Hypnosis Is Almost Like Being Given A Magic Wand
How will you use it? Will you…
- Lose weight to look and feel more attractive?
- Stop smoking and regain your health and self control?
- Release stress and anxiety and improve self confidence to come alive?
- Pass the Bar Exam and embrace your future?
- Successfully Pass the California Bar Exam
- Reduce grief and learn to healthily process and regain balance?
- Resolve erectile dysfunction and enjoy healthy intimacy?
- Redirect anger in a more positive direction?
- Overcome your fear of flying?
- Release you fear of driving?
- Stop biting your fingernails?
- Sleep peacefully so you awaken refreshed?
- Improve public speaking skills?
- Ensure sales success by enhancing your positive skills?
- Release teenage anxieties and fears?
- Improve your ability to drive over bridges?
- Enhance passion in your relationships?
- Resolve premature ejaculation?
- Help your children overcome anxiety?
- Improving women's low sex drive?
- Feeling better for men after divorce?
- Helping women move on after divorce?
… Or will you just feel better about yourself?
Check out other issues that hypnosis helps you release by clicking here
I owe David Greenwood a debt of gratitude I won’t ever be able to repay as my life has been forever changed. When I went to David for help with weight management and we did a guilt release session I was able to see that I deserved to be happy and I was able to set huge goals that I otherwise would not have set. David has been with me every step of the way helping me reach my goals and helping me overcome past negative behaviors. David has helped me kick a 20 year caffeine addiction in one week. I have stopped biting my nails after 38 years. David has helped be maintain a 100 pound weight loss and I am healthier than I have ever been. I only wish I had found David before my weight loss as it would have surely been much faster and easier. I highly recommend David if you want to lose weight or have other bad habits you no longer wish to struggle with. As if that weren’t enough, David has also helped me confront my fears and anxieties about public speaking. David has helped me come out of my shell and really start living and living big. With the self confidence I never knew I had I will someday help other people lose weight and I couldn’t have even believed that was possible without David Greenwood. Thanks for everything and you will always have a special place in my heart!”
Betty Adelman, Roseville
Do You Live In The Seattle Region?
If you live in the Seattle region, we provide Bellevue Hypnotherapy for individual sessions. Our office is located just off Interstate 405 across from downtown Bellevue and serves the surrounding cities of Seattle, Ballard, Fremont, Magnolia, Queen Anne, Capitol Hill, Madrona and other towns including Kirkland, Redmond, Issaquah, Renton, Bothell/Woodinville, Everett and the Lynnwood/Edmonds area and all other nearby communities. When it comes to Seattle hypnotherapy, we offer outstanding programs operated by dedicated, professional staff that are here to help you.
We are located in the Ridgewood building on the 3rd floor (Regus Offices) just east across I-405 from downtown Bellevue.
- State: WA
- Type: Washington State Business
- Status: Active
- Number: 603 439 363
- Name: David Greenwood
- Business Name: Greenwood Hypnotherapy
- Issue Date: 11/10/2014
MA Masters in Counseling Psychology
MS Masters in Science
CH Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
CPC Certified Professional Coach
Over 15 years of experience helping thousands of clients overcome old, resistive issues and self sabotage to achieve their dreams.